Installation of Python
Python is available for a wide variety of platforms: windows, linux/unix, Mac OS, DOS etc.
Let us understand how to install python -
1. Download the latest version of python from python.
For windows: Click here
For Linux/Unix : Click here
For Mac OS: Click here
For others : Click here
2. Click on the executable installer of 64 bit or 32 bit.
The following pop-up window titled Opening python-3.74-amd64.exe will appear.
3. Click the save button and then the installer file should start the downloading.
4. Run the installation file and follow the steps to install python.
4. During the installation process , make sure you will check Add Python to environment variables. The following instruction will add the python path to environmental variables and you can run python from anywhere on your computer.
Now you can install any package or module from the command prompt using command pip install module-name.
5. To check if it’s installed, go to command prompt and type command python --version and press enter. This will give the installed python version in your system.